There are no reviews yet.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Max Resolution: 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Max Printable Area: 8.5 x 14″
- Print Speed: 12/10 ppm Black/Color
- Borderless Prints up to 8.3 x 11.7″
- Duplex Printing and Copying
- 1 Year of Ink in Box
- USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Ethernet Connectivity
With enough ink to print for up to one year included in the box, this MFC-J995DW All-In-One Inkjet Printer from Brother is ready to satisfy your printing, copying, scanning, and faxing needs for the home or office. With print resolutions up to 6000 x 1200 dpi, documents and graphics are crisp and clear on pages as large as 8.5 x 14″. Copying and scanning is possible via the flatbed CIS scanner. The unit also has faxing capabilities that can store 180 pages in its memory and transfer files at speeds of 14.4 kb/s. Additionally, the printer lets you wirelessly print from a desktop, laptop, smartphone, and tablet via NFC and Wi-Fi.
- Print speeds reach 12 or 10 ppm in black and white or color, respectively, and it takes 8 seconds for the first print of the day to be printed.
- Paper capacity in the main input tray is 150 sheets and in the ADF is 20 sheets.
- Borderless printing is possible on letter, 4 x 6″, 5 x 8″, 3.5 x 5″, 5 x 7″, and A4-sized paper.
- Intuitive Print Gauge estimates more reliably show how much ink you have left in the printer
- Scan at a whopping maximum interpolated resolution of 19200 x 19200 dpi or optically via the flatbed at 2400 x 1200 dpi or via the ADF at 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Brother Cloud Apps like Scan to Office, East Scan to E-Mail, and Scan to Mobile allow for immediate viewing and editing of your scan.
- Copy at speeds up to 6 ppm in both black and white and color at a max resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- Size adjustments can be made on copies from 25 to 400%.
- Copy options include Stack, ID Copy, Fit to Page, Book Copy, Watermark Copy, and others.
- Fax documents via the built-in 14.4 kb/s modem.
- The machine can hold up to 180 pages in its memory as well as 200 speed dial numbers.