JBL 1 Series 104-BT Compact Powered Desktop Reference Monitors with Bluetooth (Black Matte)
Offered here in a stylish black matte finish, the JBL 1 Series 104-BT comprises a pair of monitors suitable for both consumer and critical audio referencing.
There are no reviews yet.
- Acoustically Optimized for Desktops
- For Referencing & Casual Listening
- Bluetooth 5.0 Streaming Input
- Coaxial Design for Smooth Response
- 4.5″ LF and 0.75″ HF Drivers
- 60W Class-D Power, 30W Per Speaker
- Low Frequency Port for Extended Lows
- Physical Inputs: 1/4″, RCA, and 3.5mm
- Speaker-Muting Headphone Output
- Front-Panel Volume Control
Offered here in a stylish black matte finish, the JBL 1 Series 104-BT comprises a pair of monitors suitable for both consumer and critical audio referencing. They take the respected design of the One Series 104 and add Bluetooth 5.0 to the mix, so you can stream music from your favorite compatible media player straight to the speakers. Mixing engineers may also benefit from these desktop monitors, as they can now hear what Bluetooth transmission would do to their mixes.
These monitors employ a coaxial design to give you a smooth representation of the frequency spectrum, so that you have a more accurate picture of the sonic information coming your way. As such, these speakers are useful for home-recording studios, podcasters, video editors who pay attention to sound, and anyone looking for accurate, yet portable monitors.
A 4.5″ low-frequency driver and a 0.75″ high-frequency driver are situated in a coaxial design, while a 60W amplifier distributes 30W of Class-D power to each speaker. Set your monitoring level with the front-panel volume knob on the master speaker, and you’ll find accurate sonic representation at any volume. The frequency response is 60 Hz to 20 kHz, but a low-frequency port ensures presence in the low registers to better judge bass content.
Inputs are made possible through balanced 1/4″ jacks, a 3.5mm connection for auxiliary devices, or unbalanced RCA connections. A front-panel headphone jack on the master speaker mutes the speakers and outputs signal directly to your favorite pair of cans. Included with the monitors is a 6.6′ monitor extension speaker wire, a 3.5mm-to-RCA audio cable (perfect for stereo receivers, for example), and a power cable.
Key Features at a Glance
- Coaxial 4.5″ LF driver and 0.75″ soft-dome HF driver
- Reference mixes via Bluetooth 5.0 streaming
- Integrated 60W Class-D power amplifier
- 30 watts distributed to each speaker
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Front-panel input control selects among Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, and TRS
- Front-panel input control can combine all inputs
- Front-panel volume control
- Front-panel headphone jack with speaker-mute feature