People who like having the right tool for the job will appreciate the 13-piece 19103 Micro Mini II Screwdriver Set from Platinum Tools. Especially useful for electronics applications, this well-equipped set features a combination of small popular bits and a soft grip TPR handle. The handle is non-magnetic and has a 4mm bit holder that adjusts from 5 to 8″. For strength and durability, the case is made of high-impact plastic and the bits are hardened (RC55) CrV 8660. To reduce fatigue and improve ease of use, the top of the handle has a smooth-action rotating cap. A versatile set, there are slotted 2.0, 1.5, 1.2, 1.0, Phillips 0000, 000, 00, 0, and Torx 3, 4, 5, 6 bits. The top of the case features a handle with an indent, useful for hanging from a hook or nail.
There are no reviews yet.
- Useful for Electronics Applications
- Combination of Popular, Small Bits
- Soft Grip TPR, Non-Magnetic Handle
- High-Impact Plastic Handle
- 4mm Bit Holder Adjusts from 5 to 8″
- Hardened Bits
- Smooth-Action, Rotating Cap
- Slotted, Phillips, and Torx Bits
- Case Can Be Hung from a Hook or Nail
Platinum Tools 19103 Overview
Hardened (RC55) CrV 8660 bits
Smooth-action rotating cap
High-impact plastic case
Includes Slotted (2.0, 1.5, 1.2, 1.0), Phillips (0000, 000, 00, 0), and Torx (3, 4, 5, 6 bits)