There are no reviews yet.
- Smart Interactive Drone
- 720p Videos
- 5MP Photos
- Takeoff and Landing from Your Hand
- Intel Processor
- Programmable via Scratch SDK
- Free Tello App with User-Friendly UI
- Compatible with Bluetooth Controllers
Built in partnership with Ryze Tech, the DJI Tello Quadcopter (2019) is designed to be a fun and educational quadcopter drone. The 2019 edition features a larger and more robust form factor and includes a micro-USB cable. Its Intel processor enables it to perform exciting aerial tricks on a whim, all through smartphone control. Download the free Tello app and get going, with intuitive controls for entertaining flying maneuvers. The included battery will power up to 13 minutes of flight on a full charge.
At the front of the Tello is a camera capable of streaming 720p video back to your smartphone and capturing 5-megapixel photos in flight. The intelligent flight processor can coordinate camera movements for some custom shooting angles. The vision positioning system uses a downward-facing camera to ensure stable hovering when desired.
The Tello also includes four pairs of propellers and propeller guards. Multicolored top plates are available separately to customize the look of your drone.
Great for Beginners
Use Tello to Learn and Create
Tello’s durable design features software and hardware protections, making it easy to fly with confidence.
- Auto takeoff/landing: Lift off or land with a single tap
- Low-battery protection: Alerts go off when your battery gets low
- Failsafe protection: Land safely, even if you lose connection
- Vision positioning system: Downward-facing camera facilitates precise hovering