SHAPE Cinema Cage Kit for Sony a7 II, a7S II, & a7R II
- Form-Fitting Cage with Top Handle
- Quick Release Baseplate with 15mm Rods
- MATT44 2-Stage 4 x 4″ Matte Box
- Friction & Gear Follow Focus Clic System
- Access to All Controls, Ports, and Slots
- Camera Will Not Rotate When Secured
- Multiple 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 Threads
- HDMI Cable Protector Lock
- Metabones EF Adapter Support Bracket
- Compatible with Sony XLR-K2M XLR Adapter
Get your Sony a7 II-series mirrorless camera as close as possible to a high-end cinema rig with this Cinema Cage Kit from Shape. By supplying a form-fitting cage with top handle, a quick release baseplate with 15mm rods, a 2-stage 4 x 4″ matte box, and a friction and gear follow focus Clic, users will have a customizable camera setup with all the basic tools necessary for a full-fledged video shoot. This kit retains access to all controls, ports, and slots of your camera and prevents unwanted rotation. Also, it has a variety of mounting threads and slots for connecting all of your accessories. Further improving the setup are an HDMI cable protector lock, support for the Metabone EF adapter, and compatibility with the Sony XLR-K2M XLR adapter.
|Dimensions||6.7 × 10.7 × 22 cm|
( 0 ) ratings No ratings have been submitted for this product yet.