Imagine this tan leather sofa centered on an accent wall or flaunting a beautiful throw. The Timber will inspire you to explore — even if your journey only goes as far as the pantry. With its oak wood trim, feathery cushions, and full-aniline dye process, the Timber is sinkable and plush but cleans up real nice. Natural color variations, wrinkles and creases are part of the unique characteristics of this leather. It will develop a relaxed vintage look with regular use.
- Sturdy corner blocked wooden frame
- High density foam with polyester and down filling
- Upholstered in full-aniline Italian-tanned leather
- Loose seat and back cushions
- Pirelli webbing
- Simple assembly required (approximately 5 minutes)
- Wipe with a clean soft cloth and fluff cushions regularly to help maintain shape.
- Professional cleaning advised for heavy soiling.
- New, unwashed denim jeans may transfer dye onto lighter colored leathers, leaving permanent stains.